Questions? Concerns? Just call us at (800) 877-0155 from within the United States. Our Customer Service representatives are more than ready to help.
You can also contact us by using our Customer Service Web Form. You’ll find the link below. Once you submit the form, we’ll usually get back to you via email within three business days.
PENTAX Customer Care
Toll Free: (800) 877-0155
Phone: (303) 799-8000
Contact Customer Service Webform
Important Note for Our International Customers:
We only service the United States market (including U.S. territories). If you’re an international customer seeking service, please contact a PENTAX representative in your country/region. Click Here for a listing.
To find out if your PENTAX product is still serviced, select a category from the dropdown below:
Print a return shipping label:
CLICK HERE to open a return shipping label (PDF, 56 KB) that you can print and attach to the outside of your package.
If you are unable to print or use the above return shipping label for any reason, follow these instructions for packaging and shipping your PENTAX equipment for repair service:
Please package your PENTAX product carefully and ship it (postage pre-paid and insured) to the following address:
PENTAX SERVICE DEPARTMENT
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226
Please ship the following items along with your product:
• If within one year from the date of purchase, include a copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt, charge slip, etc.). This is required for all warranty repairs; otherwise, we will send you a repair estimate
• Alternatively, if you own a PENTAX Extended Warranty for your product, you can also include the appropriate Extended Warranty documents
• A note explaining the problem
• Please include your address and daytime phone number
Please note: We only service the United States market (including U.S. territories). International customers seeking service must contact a PENTAX representative in their own country/region.
Track the status of open and/or completed repairs sent to PENTAX for service.
Visit CRISCAM.com for Repair Status >
Normal warranty repair time is approximately 15–20 working days from the day we receive your product, not including shipping time back to you. Non-warranty repairs take approximately 15–20 working days from the date we receive payment. However, turnaround time may vary with the time of year and volume of products we receive for repair.
If your one-year or extended warranty period has expired, or if the repair is not covered under the terms of this warranty, we will send you a free repair estimate for your approval. Upon your approval of the estimate (and payment in full), your product will be put in line for repair. Repair time is approximately 15–20 working days after approval of an estimate. Approvals may be given by phone, with payment by MasterCard, Visa or Discover, or by mail using a credit card or check/money order.
If you decide not to have the out-of-warranty repair done by PENTAX, your un-repaired equipment will be returned to you for a shipping and handling fee of $12.
All PENTAX Imaging Company digital camera repairs are warranted for 90 days from the date of repair. All PENTAX Imaging Company film camera and professional photographic repairs (e.g., LX, 645, and 67) are warranted for 6 months from the date of repair.
PENTAX products originally distributed by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202, have a limited One-Year Warranty starting from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers any defects in original factory materials and workmanship. If your PENTAX product malfunctions due to such a defect within this one-year period, PENTAX Imaging Company will repair it at no charge within a reasonable amount of time. This warranty does not cover any damage caused to the product, including, but not limited to: impact, moisture, liquid, sand, excessive temperature, battery leakage, chemical corrosion, mishandling, operation contrary to operating instructions, tampering, modification, or servicing by an unauthorized repair shop. PENTAX shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, such as memory cards, batteries, travel expenses, loss of time, etc. This warranty only applies to PENTAX photographic equipment originally distributed in the United States by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202
The PENTAX “Worry-Free” Warranty is available on all PENTAX Sport Optics products purchased in the United States, on or after March 1, 2006, from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer.
PENTAX Sport Optics products are of the highest optical and mechanical quality. If your PENTAX Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope purchased in the USA from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer requires repair, PENTAX will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. (Replacement may be with comparable model at PENTAX’s discretion if the original model is no longer available.)
*Applies only to unmodified equipment or product with modifications performed by authorized PENTAX repair personnel.
PENTAX Imaging Company offers optional Extended Limited Warranty coverage on select DSLRs and Optio series cameras.
The PENTAX Extended Limited Warranty includes one complete check-up to be provided anytime during the warranty period. The inspection covers all camera functions to ensure each meets factory specifications. You must keep a copy of your extended warranty card along with a copy of your original purchase receipt to receive warranty service.
For Factory Service, please send to:
PENTAX SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226
In your package, please include the following:
A. A copy of the Extended Warranty Card.
B. A copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt, charge slip, etc.).
C. A note describing the problem with a complete return address.
D. All necessary items, such as batteries or other items related to the problem.
E. Any sample pictures. Please include your memory card with images that show the problem.
F. A check or money order in the amount of $19.95 to cover shipping and handling.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA, THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Extended Warranty Statement
1. The extended limited warranty is registered with PENTAX Imaging Company. It is not refundable or transferable and is only valid if received at the same time as the purchase of a new PENTAX Camera, which is covered by a PENTAX New Product One-Year Limited Warranty. This extended warranty applies only to the PENTAX Cameras distributed solely by the U.S. distributor, PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600 Denver, Colorado 80202 and purchased from a PENTAX authorized dealer.
2. PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product, once registration is completed, to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended). This warranty is limited to the repair, adjustment or replacement of defective parts at PENTAX's option.
3. Furthermore, PENTAX will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
4. This warranty shall NOT apply if it is shown by PENTAX that the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the owner's manual, or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this warranty does not cover any defect which has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than PENTAX Imaging Company. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic and mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this warranty, except as described under #3 above.
5. PENTAX 's sole responsibility is as set forth above. PENTAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (such as damaged memory cards, processing, travel, batteries, etc.) RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, this limitation may not apply to you.
6. If this product needs service, pack it carefully, using ample packing material to prevent damage during shipment, and mail it to the PENTAX Service Center, postage prepaid and insured. NOTE: PENTAX Imaging Company will not assume the responsibility for damages or loss encountered in transit, but will assist the sender in processing any claims whenever possible.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA,THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS U.S.A. EXTENDED WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN CAMERA IS SENT TO PENTAX IMAGING COMPANY.
New PENTAX products do not automatically come with an international warranty that covers all PENTAX products around the world. However, it is possible to obtain an International Warranty Card through PENTAX Imaging Company after you have purchased a PENTAX product. If you bought your PENTAX product in the United States and are traveling to a foreign country for an extended period of time, we can send you an International Warranty Card to cover your product while you are abroad. We will also send you a list of authorized service centers around the world.
To obtain an International Warranty Card, please send the below-listed items to PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202:
A copy of your dated proof of purchase, with the name and address of the U.S. dealer.
The serial number on your PENTAX product (if it has one).
If you bought your PENTAX product in another country, and you are planning to visit the United States, we can send you an International Warranty Card to cover your product while you are within the United States. You will need to send us the following items:
A copy of your dated proof of purchase.
The serial number on your PENTAX product (if it has one).
We will fill out an International Warranty Card and mail it to you. The time period and product coverage provided by the International Warranty Card is the same as the standard PENTAX Limited Warranty (as specified above).